In shades of deep blue and aqua, the beautiful Ombre Alpaca blanket is perfect thrown over a sofa, bed or armchair to add colour. Woven in Donegal from Alpaca wool sourced from the steep slopes of the Andes in Peru, this is a very special blanket.Softer than cashmere and warmer than sheep’s wool, Alpaca wool is one of the most luxurious fibres in the world. A lovely, distinctive and unusual, but also incredibly useful gift for a wedding, anniversary, birthday or Christmas.
- 145 x 200 cm (including fringes)
- Made in Donegal
- 50% Alpaca Wool, 50% Lambswool
- We recommend dry cleaning, however this may be hand washed in luke warm water using detergent specially formulated for wool. Wash your blanket separately to avoid snagging and do not spin or wring. Line dry. Never tumble dry or place on a radiator as this will cause shrinkage.
- Standard UK delivery (2-5 working days) is FREE
- 1st Class delivery (1-2 working days) is £2.95
- Next working day (if ordered by 12 noon) is £7.95
Soft, warm and lovely many thanks
Purchased as a Christmas gift for son and daughter-in-law to go into newly redecorated sitting room. I haven’t seen it as yet in situ, but d-i-l said she absolutely loved the colour. Reason I went ahead and purchased (as it is quite expensive) was despite description had to be dry cleaned, then a later note suggested it can in fact be very gently hand washed. This could well be necessary as they have tiny children!
Expected main blanket length to exclude edging but otherwise lovely