In shades of deep blue and aqua, the beautiful Ombre Alpaca blanket is perfect thrown over a sofa, bed or armchair to add colour. Woven in Donegal from Alpaca wool sourced from the steep slopes of the Andes in Peru, this is a very special blanket.Softer than cashmere and warmer than sheep’s wool, Alpaca wool is one of the most luxurious fibres in the world. A lovely, distinctive and unusual, but also incredibly useful gift for a wedding, anniversary, birthday or Christmas.
- 145 x 200 cm (including fringes)
- Made in Donegal
- 50% Alpaca Wool, 50% Lambswool
- We recommend dry cleaning, however this may be hand washed in luke warm water using detergent specially formulated for wool. Wash your blanket separately to avoid snagging and do not spin or wring. Line dry. Never tumble dry or place on a radiator as this will cause shrinkage.
- Standard UK delivery in 2 to 5 working days is FREE.
- Express delivery (next working day if ordered by 12 noon) is £10.95
Expected main blanket length to exclude edging but otherwise lovely