A beautiful, handwoven rug in a geometric pattern, perfect for adding interest and warmth to any floor. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and perfect for childrens' rooms, nurseries, bathrooms and in the garden.
- 150 x 90 cm
- Yarn spun entirely from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Washable, waterproof, mould resistant & hard wearing.
- Ethically produced by skilled adult workers paid a fair wage and enjoying comfortable working conditions
- Care instruction: Hoover loose debris then hand wash using a light detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Smaller rugs can be machine washed at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
- Made by Weaver Green
- As the recycled plastic bottle yarn has been designed to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves
- As with all handmade textiles, variations in colours and sizes can occur.
- Standard UK delivery (3-5 working days) is FREE
- 1st class delivery (1-2 working days) is £2.95
- Next working day (when ordered by 12 noon) is £10.95