A classic herringbone blanket in pure wool, woven in Bonfire, an earthy hue that epitomizes the Donegal landscape. A thick, rustic style blanket perfect for a country living space.
- 100% pure wool
- Approx 200 x 145 cm including the fringe.
- Woven in Ireland
- We recommend dry cleaning. However, this can be machine washed on a wool setting only at 30 degrees with a mild detergent formulated for wool. Reshape after washing and do not tumble dry or place on a radiator as this will cause shrinkage.
- Standard UK delivery (2-5 working days) is FREE
- 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days) is £2.95
- Next working day delivery (if ordered by 12 noon) is £7.95
Really good quality and a lovely colour!
Sadly I had to return this blanket as it was not as heavy as I wanted! Beautiful colour but had to return
Bonfire by name, bonfire by nature….terrifically warm.
Love, love, love this blanket! Perfect size - feels generous and is beautifully warm. Love the colour too! Really pleased with my purchase.
It is beautiful, the colour exactly the one advertised and quality superb, a perfect addition for any room and ready to go for the chilly evenings