A beautiful, handwoven rug in a bold geometric pattern, perfect for adding interest and warmth to any floor. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and perfect for childrens' rooms, nurseries, bathrooms and in the garden
- 180 x 120 cm
- Yarn spun entirely from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Washable, waterproof, mould resistant & hard wearing.
- Ethically produced by skilled adult workers paid a fair wage and enjoying comfortable working condtions
- Care instruction: Hoover loose debris then hand wash using a light detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Smaller rugs can be machine washed at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
- Made by Weaver Green
- Please note that as the recycled plastic bottle yarn has been designed to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves .
- In addition, as with all handmade textiles, variations in colours and sizes can occur.
- Standard UK delivery (3-5 working days) is FREE
- 1st class delivery (1-2 working days) is £2.95
- Next working day delivery (when ordered by 12 noon) is £10.95