Woven from the finest merino lambswool, the herringbone blanket in Mead is incredibly soft to touch, its lighter fibres making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- 100% Merino Lambswool
- Made in Ireland
- Approx 200 x 145cm including the fringe.
- We recommend dry cleaning. However, this can be machine washed on a wool setting only at 30 degrees with a mild detergent formulated for wool. Reshape after washing and do not tumble dry or place on a radiator as this will cause shrinkage.
- Standard UK delivery (2 to 5 working days) is FREE
- 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days) is £2.95
- Express delivery (next working day if ordered by 12 noon) is £10.95
Beautiful throw and delivery was prompt. The wool hasn’t bobbled so a few months after purchase, it still looks great.
I just received the blanket to give to my wife as an anniversary gift. The blanket is amazing quality and feels fantastic. Thank you so much James & May
I absolutely love my new lambswool blanket! The quality it exquisite, it is so fine and soft and well made. The packaging was beautifully simply and elegant too. Service was great, from ordering online to timely delivery. All in all, a lovely product and a superb experience. Thank you!
Beautiful blanket lovely and warm and soft.
Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're so glad you are happy with your blanket. James & May
Lovely and accurate colour description. Perfect for what I wanted to bring the different elements of my living room together. Soft and cosy- feels very good quality. Nicely packaged and quick arrival I may also purchase the grey one
Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review. Our lambswool blankets are a relatively new line and so it is particularly rewarding to receive such positive feedback and to know that our customers think as highly of them as we do!