A beautiful, handwoven rug in a subtle herringbone weave in a green grey, perfect for adding interest and warmth to any floor. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and perfect for childrens' rooms, nurseries, bathrooms and in the garden
- Yarn spun entirely from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Washable, waterproof, mould resistant & hard wearing.
- Ethically produced by skilled adult workers paid a fair wage and enjoying comfortable working condtions
- Care instruction: Hoover loose debris then hand wash using a light detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Smaller rugs can be machine washed at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
- Please note that as the recycled plastic bottle yarn has been designed to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves .
- In addition, as with all handmade textiles, variations in colours and sizes can occur.
- Standard UK delivery in 3 to 5 working days is FREE.
- Express delivery (next working day if ordered by 12 noon) is £10.95