A beautiful, handwoven rug in a bold geometric pattern, perfect for adding interest and warmth to any floor. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and perfect for childrens' rooms, nurseries, bathrooms and in the garden
- Yarn spun entirely from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Washable, waterproof, mould resistant & hard wearing.
- Ethically produced by skilled adult workers paid a fair wage and enjoying comfortable working conditions
- Care instruction: Hoover loose debris then hand wash using a light detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Smaller rugs can be machine washed at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing powder. Do not tumble dry.
- Made by Weaver Green
- As the recycled plastic bottle yarn has been designed to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves .
- As with all handmade textiles, variations in colours and sizes can occur.
- Standard UK delivery in 3 to 5 working days is FREE.
- Express delivery (next working day if ordered by 12 noon) is £10.95